Sunday, March 8, 2015

deal breaker...

He said he wanted to fight for me, wanted us to be together.  That he loved me.  

But when I said I needed him to show me love.  That I couldn't go through years again without sex, without intimacy, without affection.  I couldn't live in a platonic marriage.  

I guess that was the deal breaker for him because he then offered to sleep on the couch.  Which just tells me, he has nothing to give me.  Absolutely nothing.  

I guess it's better to know now.  Then go years barely having sex.  I can't do it anymore.  I just can't.  

And clearly showing me affection, being intimate with me, having sex with me, just isn't something he wants to do with me, his wife.  Not at all.  

It just must be fucking horrible for him to touch me.  

1 comment:

bikinfool said...

It's very saddening but also a little exciting. Yes, perhaps a marriage is done. You'll need to grieve/mourn it's passage. But it's also a new beginning. Now you are free to find someone who does desire you for all that you have to bring to a relationship.

A sad time? Yes, but it oozes potential.