Wednesday, November 12, 2014

a new low

in a moment of sheer hopelessness I made a stupid decision, and now I find myself locked in a psych ward for the next 3 days(at least).

I know some of you won't understand how someone could do that, but when you've been with someone since you were 19 and view that person as your soulmate, there's no line You wouldn't cross(suicide). 

I realize that now.  

maybe someday I'll talk about that night the cops showed up at my door.  It certainly had its funny moments....and scary ones too.  

nothing is scarier than a short, white man with power(one of the cops)...and I have the bruises to prove it.  

classic 'short man' complex combined with a need to abuse authority....awesome combination.

but I wanted to let you know, I'm ok.  I'll update the blog and keep everyone posted on my progress, fingers crossed I come home in 3 days.  

hugs.   

2 comments:

Ethan Lambert said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. Please get better soon, we're all pulling for you!

monkey girl said...

thank you Ethan for all your support, it's always meant a lot to me.
I think you have some very good insight on my situation and are probably right, thank you for listening to me vent.
hugs.