Thursday, October 9, 2014

the little things

it amazes me how he feels like he holds no responsibility for the way things are...

the pettiness, the absolute pettiness he's displayed over the littlest things to get a rise out of me...and sadly, most times it works.  

just this week I found out he took my name off our joint banking account...deposited healthcare checks into a savings account that only he has access too.  yet he tells me he told me about this all months ago.  lol.  seriously it's laughable.  

it's almost like, if he says it, it must be true, so he believes it.  I tell him differently and argue with him, he tells me to stop having a "manic" episode.   a word he'd know that would rub me the wrong way.  

I have no idea who he is anymore...and I'm finding it very hard to like him.  

No comments: