Thursday, April 18, 2013

my little wet dream....

I'm a dreamer....literally. I dream every night. Often several times a night.

My sex dreams are few and far between, unfortunately. However, when I have them, they are erotic, dark and leave me breathless when I wake.

I like to try to interpret my dreams on occasion...if the dream seems particularly peculiar. I've given up long ago trying to understand why my subconscious doesn't let me have sex/orgasms in my dreams however.
I feel cheated.
Oh I will start to have sex....and then...bam...monkey girl is wide awake. Every single time since I can remember my first sex dream. Not once have I ever consummated a relationship in my dreams.
My subconscious must really just like to screw with me. Figuratively, of course.

Last night, I was tied up. My dream lover was teasing me relentlessly. He had me hanging by my wrists, while he stood there and played with me.

"Don't come..." he said.

As his fingers played with me and I wiggled in order to gain release, he kept repeating that over and over.

Pressure began to build. He stood there smiling knowing full well how close I was to coming.

"I'll punish you if you come" he said.

I'm sure he felt me clench on his fingers with that threat, for his eyebrow arched in that knowing manner.
I'm so fucked, I thought.

I couldn't concentrate on anything but his fingers. Those fingers that seem to know just where to rub and play with me.

As I felt my orgasm began to tingle...



The groan in my throat wasn't from an orgasm....my alarm went off. Shit.

No orgasm for monkey girl...as usual.




8 comments:

CuriousRob said...

I feel your pain, mg; I've never orgasmed from a wet dream either, even as a boy. Probably because I was constantly masturbating, lol. But it is frustrating to get close then wake up.

monkey girl said...

so frustrating isn't it?

Malcolm said...

Me, too. My sex dreams always fade into something else before completion. It's annoying.

monkey girl said...

Well I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!! Sorry Malcolm!
I just assumed everyone else had normal sex dreams. ;) silly me.

Anonymous said...

Damn alarm!!!! I often have dreams....I'm not sure if I have actually cum but I have woken up with a silly grin. But been awhile since I've had one. Here's to next time throw that alarm across the room & grab a vibrator & finish off before hopping out I be with that extra spring in your step. xo Sassytwatter

monkey girl said...

hahahaha....Sassy. Maybe next time I should just do that!! Frustrating!! xoxo

Benjamin Prewitt said...

Ha, alarms and coffee pots the death of a good release.
B.

Benjamin Prewitt said...

Maybe next time ;)