Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A week of assignments...

If I didn't know any better I'd think I was back in high school.

I believe, in this week alone, I've had 5 writing assignments. Not that I'm complaining, oh no, not me. *eyes rolling*

However these assignments don't just include writing. Generally, I must perform a duty and then write about it.

It has been noted that I have tremendous difficulty orgasming while giving blow jobs. I hadn't given it a lot of thought actually, i wasn't aware this was a problem. When I'm giving H a blow job I'm more in-tune to his wants and needs than my own.

I've never been a big fan of 69-ing. I'm rather short and H is 6'4" tall. But our torsos are almost the same length so height doesn't play into it(yes I have short legs).
It has more to do with staying focused on one job at a time. When it comes to 69, I start to develop ADD.

I can't stay focused on my job if H is doing something to me and vice versa really. I kinda feel it just leads to two people getting sexually frustrated...and usually a cramp or charley horse or two.

So my assignment this week has been to orgasm while giving head, ie me on my knees with my lelo placed nicely inside me while I get into a steady rhythm and head space where I can give pleasure and receive pleasure at the same time. Sounds easy, right?

Let me tell you people...this is NO easy task. It takes a lot of concentration and a bit of just letting go really.

My lack of success this week has been a bit disappointing.

So this afternoon waiting in my email box was a confirmation to attend a blow job class. I've been signed up for...blow job lessons!! Yikes!

Yes, you read that correctly. I've been signed up to attend a fellatio class next month.

I'm already beet red from embarrassment.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Please update on how the class went/goes :)

monkey girl said...

Hahahahaaaa. I'm sure I'll write a post about it. Never in a million years could I picture myself at a fellatio class. I've always believed in higher education. ;)