Tuesday, August 21, 2012

This sucks...literally.

H left on Sunday night. I'd hoped he'd wait till Monday morning to drive down to Portland. I wanted one more night with him in bed. Yeah, I know...I'm selfish.

I knew when they called last Thursday night, they'd want him on Monday. Everyone wanted a piece of him, myself included.

And now that he's gone, I can't think of anything else except going down on him. Kissing him, licking him, swallowing him. Every time I start to imagine it I get wet. Sopping, change your panties kind of wet.
It makes me antsy. There's a knot in my gut that physically hurts. A tightness in my chest. My mouth gets dry.

I hate it when he's gone. It brings out all my neediness, my insecurities. I feel unstable. And even though I know he'll be back late Friday night...the weekend will be a blur and I'll be back here sitting alone again.

This sucks.

7 comments:

guy who trapped monkey girl said...

Funny... That could have been written about me. (except no panties)

monkey girl said...

I love you. xo

monkey girl said...

It was written about you...you goofball!

guy who trapped monkey girl said...

And I you love... Unconditionally with all of my soul.

guy who trapped monkey girl said...

Noooooo meaning written in my POV.... Again without the panties - to binding - my boys are out there and I am LOVING IT.

monkey girl said...

I knew what you meant...I was teasing. And I'm shocked, you never talk about stuff like that!

guy who trapped monkey girl said...

That's because I'm a proper innocent Midwestern boy unlike you corruptive Californian gals.