Thursday, May 24, 2012

Patience.

It's always something I wish I had endless supplies of...sadly I don't.

Sometimes I get greedy.
I want what I want and I don't want to wait.

Many times all you need to do is whisper it in my ear.

"Patience."

There is a tone you use that makes it sound so sexy.
That if I'm a good girl and be patient you'll do naughty things to my body.

My breath hitches and my body starts to tingle.

And surprisingly I become very patient.

I'm always confused how my body responds to just one word.


2 comments:

Jay Ferris said...

I do the same thing to my wife, only I whisper the word "buttsex" into her ear. Then she throws something at me. Usually it's not her body though.

monkey girl said...

Jay,

Lol. What?!? Christie doesn't throw her body at you?! But what if it was Rob Pattison whispering that in her ear?
You can always make me laugh.
Thanks,
mg