Wednesday, May 30, 2012

All quiet on the western front.

This morning at 2:30am little monkey and H left for the airport.

Monkey #2 has her Washington DC class trip this week. And H scheduled his meeting in the Bay Area today so they could leave together. One going east, the other south.

So I woke up this morning and the house was sooo quiet. Monkey #1 is such an adult now, I rarely see her really.
So it's just me...and the dog and the cat until late tonight when H gets home from his day trip.

With monkey #1's high school graduation in two weeks I should be scrubbing the house from top to bottom. The MIL will be coming! Yikes!

But I'm not. It's still early afternoon and I've only gotten out of bed to let the dog out and make some tea(PG Tips w/milk, of course).

So I've been reading some of my favorite blogs, one in particular and keeping myself busy...*cough* ...masturbating...all morning. (monkey girl is smiling and blushing)

My left index and middle finger have been wet for hours they're actually prune-y.

I didn't know that could actually happen.

Who knew?

No comments: