This is what happened this week(in no particular order):
- My oldest announced that she doesn't think she wants to go to college
- She'd rather go backpacking in Europe on our dime...insert laughter here
- My youngest has turned into a whiny 2 years overnight...puberty?
- Oldest is failing English class, but says it's not her fault...insert more laughter
- Oldest has her first official boyfriend...ugh...groan...
- Youngest was at friend's house yesterday chatting with a pedophile online...wtf?
- Obviously no parental supervision at said friend's house...another wtf?
- My oldest told me she wants to go on the pill...holy shit...really?
- Said fucking pedophile posts a pic of his penis to my youngest...insert me crying
- I make out report to local sheriff's department
- I call friend's mother to get her up to date w/what is happening in HER home
- Friend's mother burst out crying and hangs up on me
I've lost my voice from talking so much this week with my children.
I haven't cried this much in quite some time, I'm exhausted.
The only positive thing I can grasp at this week, is that my children come and talk to me. My youngest Monkey came straight home to tell me what happened...and my oldest Monkey came to me about making an appointment for her with my OB/GYN.
Ugh...parenting sucks a lot of the time.
Thank god I believe in therapy, cause I couldn't do this by myself.