I'm sure I've mentioned her before, you know me (in an internet stalker kind of way) I love to talk politics. Even a good argument with one of my few (perhaps only) republican friends can be a great opportunity to ruffle his feathers.
I do like to screw with people's sense of security.
Even if it's as juvenile as messing up my friend's overly organized OCD closet.
Or putting a rainbow bumper sticker on some red neck's jacked up 4 x 4 truck w/an NRA sticker and a gun rack.
Or even putting a tattoo on my then 2 year old, right before my in-laws once every 7 year visit.
It's true, I do like to push people's buttons...especially if they piss me off...or just for my own sick amusement.
Just like Maude said, "Well, if some people get upset because they feel they have a hold on some things, I'm merely acting as a gentle reminder: here today, gone tomorrow, so don't get attached to things."
So, ten truths about me...
- I'm left handed.
- I've always wanted to get a tattoo of Max from Where the Wild Things Are.
- I use my vacuum to kill spiders.
- I like to sleep diagonally in the bed.
- Hence, I wish there was a bed bigger than king size.
- I love the way my pillow smells.
- I wear cologne instead of perfume. I prefer woodsy vs. flowery
- I have eight scars on my body. Even though they're from surgeries, I tell people I've been in a knife fight.
- I think Clive Owen and Gerard Butler are edible.
- I think I'm going to be Mary Poppins this year for Halloween.
To all my favorite bloggers, you know who you are...thanks for the great writing and reading.