Tuesday, October 14, 2008

the 411 on me...


Current Book(s)
:
Georgiana: Duchess of Devonshire by: Amanda Foreman
Sociology of Deviant Behavior by: some boring author

Current Music:
Psychedelic Furs
Midnight to Midnight (1986)

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure:
Survivor Gabon
(what can I say? I love that show!)

Current Obsessions:
My bed.

Current Drink:
My hubby's new morning smoothie
(get your mind out of the gutter!)

Current Movie:
The Duchess
(I'll give it a C+)

Current TV Show:
Reruns of House

Current Wish-List:
Hardwood floors for the living room/dining room
A housekeeper (I dream big)

Current Needs:
Energy

Current Triumph(s):
Reading 3 boring chapters of the sociology text
Not strangling my 15 yr. old daughter

Current Bane(s) of my Existence:
Dirty finger prints on the walls
Dog pee stains on the carpet

Current Goal(s):
To beat Lyme disease
To get rid of GWB and his cronies

Current Indulgence:
Bubble baths and reading
FOX Soccer Channel

Current Blessing:
My family and friend(s)

Current Slang or Saying:
That's bullshit
(comes in handy when your 15 yr. old is lying to you)

Current Mood:
Tired but optimistic

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I love Max Bretos