Thursday, July 31, 2008

The new purple mop...

Now that 40 is only a few months away, I've been pondering a little change.

I swore that when I turned 30 I'd get my tattoo of Max from Where the Wild Things Are. Well, I was pregnant when I was thirty and a tattoo didn't seem like a good idea then.

So I pushed off my tattoo date till I was 40. Well 40 is here.

I'm still for the tattoo, but I've decided I'll spice it up a bit.

So on Tuesday, I marched down to my local (and favorite) Aveda Salon, and demanded (asked ever so politely) for some purple hair.

My hair girl/stylist didn't seem the least bit surprised.

Two and a half hours later and after some serious discussion, I left with the prettiest purple bangs you could imagine.

I'm ready for my tattoo now.

Won't the hubby be surprised when he returns from this week's business trip?

1 comment:

Gorilla Bananas said...

If I were your hubby I'd spank you.