Friday, May 9, 2008

My New Friends...

Well, it's official I've got three new friends. Their names are...Borrelia, Babesiosis, and Bartonella. I was introduced to my exotic new friends through an old acquaintance. You might ask, where have we seen them...Entertainment Tonight? ...Page Six of the Post? ...on the arm of George Clooney at the Oscars? Maybe, they are a bunch of bitches. To tell you the truth, these bitches aren't very good friends. They've been kicking my ass for a long time now, but now that I know where they hide, they'll never see me coming, because I fight dirty. Just ask my brother how many leg hairs he's lost over his last 37+ years. I could be bitter that it took 8+ years for doctors to find out what was wrong. I could be bitter that instead of listening to me, they (the doctors) just patted my head and handed me a scrip for antidepressants. I could be bitter that when I refused their antidepressants they dumped me so fast, even after they swore we'd find an answer to my medical problems. I could be bitter at the insurance companies who've fought me the entire way, and will continue to wear me down hoping I will either go away or die. The truth is...I try hard everyday to keep the positive attitude. I've got... A wonderful husband who's been w/me through the best and the worst Two wonderful, kind, independent, funny girls even if one is a teenager The best girlfriend a girl could want...really she's my other spouse Lovely friends and family who put up with all my crap I thank god everyday for these people. I couldn't do it without them.

4 comments:

alicesg said...

Glad that you have a happy and wonderful life. Thanks for popping over my blog. Have a nice day. :)

monkey girl said...

I love your photo blog of Singapore. I miss living there terribly!

Mei Del said...

so a bout of antibiotics cleared them up i trust. i can't believe medical practitioners tried to treat your 3 B~mates with anti-depressants!

Debbie Out Loud said...

Hi Monkey Girl - just read your blog, and wanted to suggest that you google and read up on Miracle Mineral Supplement. My husband is dealing with pathogens and we were so impressed by all we read that we're trying it. It is said to eradicate all bacteria, fungus and parasites, while leaving the healthy flora. It's not too expensive, and is worth a try. And no, I don't sell it. I don't want you to think I'm trying to get you to buy my product! Heh heh.